proven “cross technology” now also in domestic range
• Three functions in a single component.
• Quick and easy installation.
• Optimum hydraulic balance in the system.
• Spirotube guarantees minimal fluid mixing.
• True active air and dirt separation; Even the smallest air bubbles and dirt particles are separated and removed.
• Dirt discharge while the system remains in operation.
• Minimal constant pressure drop.
• Compact design and limited built-in height thanks to the Spirotube.
A good hydraulic balance is highly important for a heating system with separated circuits or several groups and pumps. The effective removal of air and dirt also contributes greatly to system effectiveness. Normally, three different components have to be installed for this. However, the SpiroCross combines all three functions in one single compact unit. As a result, this will not only lower the purchasing costs, but also the installation and maintenance costs.