By integration of Pressurisation operating alongside our well established deaeration (and dirt separation) products we can complete the loop of providing the ultimate care of the system, not just for the commissioning phase, but for the lifetime of that system. Pressurisation, under the product name of SpiroPress provides a full range of products from the most basic system up to virtually any situation within the auspices of the HVAC Industry.
With the introduction of SpiroVent Deaeration alongside pressurisation, the system will rapidly be totally air free to allow any form of balancing procedure to start within usually 2 to 3 days. So saving valuable time at the critical phase of any installation.
The Spirotech approach, combining deaeration and dirt separation along with pressurisation will render the following benefits to all parties involved:
• A correctly designed system
• Increase System Efficiency
• Dramatically reduce maintenance costs for Pump Seals, Fouling of Control Valves, Blockages in Heat Exchangers.
• Minimal, but annual maintenance of our products
• The ‘Risk’ is taken away from the designer’s and installer’s aspect
• The manufacturer [Spirotech UK Ltd] will stand by each and every design
• Trouble free products installed
• Deaerated water increases pump efficiency by reducing power absorbed by up to 30% in certain instances