Building on the success of the SpiroTrap MB2 and the many enthusiastic responses from the field Spirotech has developed a number of groundbreaking improvements. Result is not a slightly improved version, but a completely new concept. Most striking innovation is the removable magnet on the outside of the dirt separator. This contains a unique magnetic field booster – patent pending - technology. In addition, the dirt collection capacity has been enlarged. The rotatable connector is also further improved. This makes the SpiroTrap MB3 even easier and more quickly to install.
The SpiroTrap MB3 has got a unique dual separation system; the Spirotube element and the removable external magnet. Both magnetic and non-magnetic particles are continuously filtered out.
Trapped dirt can be discharged while the system is in operation. This saves a great deal of time and therefore represents a major advantage over filters. When the drain valve is opened, the dirt collected is discharged quickly and effectively. This action - opening and closing the valve - only takes a few seconds.
• External magnet with intelligent magnetic field booster technology
• Dual action removes both magnetic and non-magnetic dirt (from 5μm)
• Suitable for vertical, horizontal and even diagonal piping work
• Very easy and quickly to install
• Dirt can be discharged while the system is in operation
• Maintenance only takes a few seconds
• No unnecessary shutdown
• 20-year guarantee